High Fiber Synth Jig
This all synthetic "hair jig" hand tied by CT Fish Nerd features custom painted jig heads and a slinky fiber blend with subtle hints of flash and iridescence throughout. This teardrop shaped jig is great for snapping, swimming, deadsticking, or even float & fly, and is meant for bass, walleye, panfish, salmonoids, and more. Available in 3 patterns and 4 weights (3/32, 1/8, 3/16, or 1/4 oz), tied on a bullet style head with a VMC Barbarian Hook.
Unusual hook design keeps fish hooked
Hand tied with Slinky Fiber Blend
Finesse style, open water/structure jig
Designed for bass, walleye, panfish, and more
**Please allow 3-5 business days for jig orders to ship
- Store hair jigs seperately from other lures to maintain shape
- Use a flat piece of foam or fly box to store hair jigs
- Allow to air dry before storing
- Return the unused product within 30 days of receiving it for a money back guarantee.
- Refund will be issued after return is processed
California Proposition 65
- Warning: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm.